Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Chapter 3

broken pieces on the floor
posted Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:49:28 -0800

u broke my heart and left me crying
u stole my soul
waltzed out the door
u took my dreams and left them shattered
broken pieces on the floor






were i a time lord...
posted Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:48:36 -0800

were i a time lord, i know what i'd do
i'd travel back thru time and find the people who have stolen and killed children and make them missing too. "capital punishment is cruel tis true, but no one," i'd say, "is more deserving than you!"


the 1 i luv
posted Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:47:25 -0800

who is it
who cares for me when i'm feelin' bad?
who cooks for me and makes up my bed?
who lifts my spirits when i'm feeling down?
that stole my heart and asked me to stick around?
that warms me up when i'm cold?
that has a smile that's prettier than gold?
that glides across the room and catches my eye?
why you know who! the one i love! you!





y do i luv thee?
posted Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:46:05 -0800

why do i love thee?
let me count the ways:
i love thee who snuggles up to me at night
i love thee whom i can hug and hold real tight
when i'm feeling down, tis you who takes away my blues
when i'm feeling tired, tis you who helps me get off my shoes
when no 1 else ever takes a second look,
u eye me as if i'd stepped from a fashion book
i love u because:
you are always there for me
you never laugh at me
i know that u love me
i dont bore u when we talk
i excite u when i walk
to keep you, i dont have to be strong
u miss me when i'm gone
u don't like to do the things i don't
you are special, youre exactly what i want





i might b proud of u if
posted Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:44:43 -0800

i might be proud of you if your hair was shorter
i might love u if u do what i say
i might want u if u didnt have glasses
i might like u if u looked more like me
i might care 4 u if u went 2 my church
i might love u if u give me what i want
i might listen if u dont tell me what u need
i will do it if u tell me don't
i might like you if u dressed like i do
i might date u if i like what i see
u can be my friend if u do what i do
and be what i want u 2 be



remember m, remember e
posted Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:42:32 -0800

remember m
remember e
put em together and remember me
remember the north
remember the south
remember me and my big mouth
remember the east
remember the west
remember me i was the best
remember the spring
remember the fall
remember my number and give it a call
remember that black and white is cool
remember the orange
remember your school
remember that a+b=c
when you're doing your algebra
remember me
remember a friend is a fiend with an r
when you need a friend
your family's not far
remember a fiend is a friend minus r
be good to others and you'll go very far
remember that pepsi goes in a cup
remember the guy who never shut up



a child`s life
posted Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:40:27 -0800

a childs life
so easy
happy
care-free
a child's world
so big
simple
how i loved it all
it was so full of love
understanding
remember the old teddy bear
that meant so much
it was a close friend
it wouldnt reject you
scorn you, hurt you
now its lost like those memories of the past
that poor lil toy with 1 eye missing
a hole in its neck
stuffing coming out
oh why do we ever have to grow up!



i need sum 1 2
posted Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:39:22 -0800

i need someone to
tell my troubles to
comfort me when i'm blue
warm me when its cold
care for me when i'm old
help me rake the leaves
button up my sleeves
care for me when i'm sick
applaud my magic tricks
disagree when i put myself down
pick me up when i'm feeling down
i need someone who
wont leave me all alone
flirts with me all night long
will help me save for a rainy day
wont hurt me and run away
will be concerned when i get hurt
values my opinion about her skirt
likes the same movies i do
plays the same games i do, too
laughs at my jokes every time
will tell me if my poems don't rhyme
will stick to my budget all the way
will dress up real sexy to play
will take care of me only if she really wants to
helps me remember the things i need to do
will turn down the thermostat when i forget
will help me avoid another debt
will understand if i need to work late
will keep all my secrets safe
enjoys the same things that i do
tells her old flames they are thru
doesnt make me go where i dont want to go
goes with me where i want to go
believes in me all the way
is willing to meet me halfway
i need someone who
wont let me let my hobbies lay
will keep my hunger at bay
i need someone who will love me
the rest of her life
i found someone and made her my wife



in the other land
posted Wed, 14 Jan 2004 11:26:45 -0800

in this land, i could smoke until my skin turns blue, and drink and swear and party all night long. i could make a lot of money selling crack cocaine, or kill a man and think that nothing's wrong.

but in the other land, there's a nail-scarred hand that belongs to someone who died to save all man. i could have myself a good time while i'm in this land, but i'll smile for all eternity in the other land.

in this land, we have treasures and wondrous things to see, like the pyramids and geysers and Northern Lights. the rabbits that run. the bees that buzz. the squirrels that fly. just stand and watch the eagle in its flight.

but in the other land, there's an angel band. and mansions greater than those ever built by man. in this land, we crave diamonds and gold in every hand, but treasures beyond compare are in the other land. well, i'll meet you in the garden in the other land.

1994


Video Man: conclusion
posted Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:25:36 -0800

but Wyte will not rest
"he won't do this to me!"
he swears to take vengeance
then he makes himself tea
back home all is joyful
the gamemaker's fixed
and VM's thanked
for taking such risk.
the arcade's are still buying
from Videoland
thanks to the bravery
of Video Man.


Video Man: the asteroid belt
posted Sat, 03 Jan 2004 12:21:14 -0800

now flying through space
vm swiftly goes
pursuing that zombie
to god-only-knows
but just behind Mars
old Ralph gets ahead
as vm gets slowed
by an asteroid belt
he lets auto-pilot
take over the craft
as he blasts the rocks
with the gun at the aft
with the greatest of skill
he soon clears a path
he punches the hyper-space
and catches ole Ralph
he disintegrates him
and he takes back the chips
he turns back for home
and he laughs over the trip


all my loving
posted Wed, 31 Dec 2003 14:28:16 -0800

close your eyes and i'll f@#k you
tomorrow i'll duck you
remember the passion was true
it was a one night stand
tho it was pretty grand
and i gave all my loving to you

all my loving i will give to you
all my loving
darling that is true
all my loving
all my loving
oooh
all my loving
i will give to you



chat 4 1
posted Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:43:20 -0800

me enters the room.
me; ok first one here ;>
me; is any bod e coming 2 day?
myself enters the room.
me; hi myself;)
myself; hi room;>
myself; hi me;>
i enters the room.
me; hi i;>
myself; hi i ;>
i; hi room ;>
i; hi me. hi myself.
me; how r u 2 day i?
i; i'm fine. ty;>
myself; where r u from i?
i; what you doing 2 day me?
i; i is from heaven ;>
me; oh just talking to myself ;>
i; ok ;>
me; oops. got mail. bbl.
me has left the room.
myself; ok bye me ;>
i; k bye me ;>
myself; so is this your first time here i?
i; yes it is ;>
myself; got any pics?
i; nope sorry;>
myself; what you wearing?
i; gotta go. bye.
i has left the room.
myself; k bye i.
myself; bitch:<




Video Man: the invaders
posted Mon, 15 Dec 2003 18:07:38 -0800

vm saw a fleet
of ufo's
coming from space to invade his home
they'd been sent there by wyte
he could feel it in his bones
and he knew that by now the zombie was gone
so he took out his blaster and lay on the ground
and he shot all the saucers
he saw coming down
save this one lone saucer that had sneaked by him
an alien came out and shot at vm
as it moved in closer
to get a good shot
vm outdrew him for slow he was not
then up in the sky he saw a strange sight
the zombie was flying away in the night
so he took the empty saucer to pursue the ghoul
to get back the games he had stole
wasn't that cool


Video Man: the tunnel
posted Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:59:17 -0800

inside a machine they called a dig bug
vm made his way thru the dirt and the mud
as he tunneled around the crocs got lost
they wandered around and got squashed by the rocks
but one lone croc
was not by their side
for he had been close to the bug and hitched a ride
as video man came back up from the maze
the croc charged at him in a mad, foolish rage
but one pitful of crocodiles
perished that day
as video man shot the last one with his ray


Video Man: the pit
posted Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:54:00 -0800

video man went to retrieve the bag of chips
he first took a step and then did a few flips
as video man made his way across the grit
he was quite surprised when he fell in a pit
inside was a lake about 8 feet wide
and there was a tunnel on the other side
then video man noticed a big crocodile
that had all its friends come to stay for awhile
they thought video man had come for feeding time
but video jumped high and grabbed hold of a vine
he swung full across as the crocodile chased
he ran down the tunnel and the crocs kept pace


Video Man : the maze
posted Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:47:28 -0800

deep in the desert
he chased him for days
inside a pyramid
built like a maze
a maze filled with things
that go bump in the night
and a mummy that kills
like a thief in the night
the bad wizard Wyte
showed the zombie the way
but video man got lost
and he stayed lost for days
then when he came out
he saw a wild sight
his mouth fell open wide
it was the zombie alright
the zombie stood up
and he held out the bag
he was trying to give it to video man
and it wasnt a gag



Video Man: the race
posted Mon, 15 Dec 2003 17:31:46 -0800

its into the home stretch as video man goes
pursuing the first of the ghoulies that shows
if he captures this one he will get the first bag
so its into the autos for a quick game of tag
to outrun the racer he must really scoot
but if he should lose he would also lose the loot
he could have the first bag if he only had shown
but as luck would have it his engine has blown
so now the darn zombie has gotten away
but video man knows there will be another day


Video Man: Gameland
posted Mon, 15 Dec 2003 12:13:01 -0800

when the evil wizard Wyte
steals the games from Gameland
the Video King
can't keep making Pac Man
the zombies that stole them
are heading for his lair
someone must catch them
before they get there
since Donkey Kong's on vacation
and Pac Man's too fat
there's only one hero
to capture the rat
so ya'll cross your fingers
and straighten your aims
if Video Man fails
there'll be no more vid games


tv violence
posted Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:12:17 -0800

is there too much violence on tv?

my uncle said there was, so he made his kids watch westerns all the time.


Bored of Some Things; the 2 Cowards; take 3
posted Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:09:57 -0800

SamIam grabs Fraidy's arm.

"Mr. Fraidy you've changed so. We don't even make love anymore. it's like i don't even know you."

"shut up, bitch," says Fraidy.


Bored of Some Things; the 2 Cowards; take 2
posted Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:06:49 -0800

and so it came to pass that Fraidy and SamIam found their way to Hohand with the Ring of Engagement.

"just think, Mr.Fraidy, when we reach Moredoors, we can be married."

"yes, SamIam, and we can give up this life of sin."


Bored of Some Things; the Two Showers; take 1
posted Thu, 11 Dec 2003 16:02:20 -0800

and so it was that Fraidy and SamIam found there way to Rogiaine with the ring of showers, determined to destroy it and stop Habbits from ever showering again...


quoth the raven
posted Wed, 10 Dec 2003 09:51:20 -0800

here i go
out the store
thru the door
as before
to a street called Elenor.
will i get the tip i'm hoping for?
quoth the raven
"nevermore"

here i go
to my car
to drive real far
to a place
called Elenor
hoping to get more
than before
quoth the raven
"nevermore"

2003


XMEN 4 : Mojoworld
posted Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:52:34 -0800

Mojoworld. home of Mojo, the god of entertainment, creator of the Mojo Games, a galactic tv show where gladiators are forced to battle to the death.

"Master! Master! bad news! the Mojo Games have dropped to 3rd place in the ratings!"
"what?"
"people are getting tired of the robots, they say they want real fighters!"
"then we'll give them real fighters. Spiral, go to earth and bring me some fighters for next week's show."
"yes master!"


XMEN 3: Xavier Academy
posted Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:47:03 -0800

"Magnus come in. have a seat."
"im not here for a social visit Charles. I've come to talk to you about the Mutant Registration Act that was passed last month. i believe that the government is using those files to capture and exterminate mutants who have registered."
"i see. have you witnessed attacks on any of these mutants?"
"i saved a mutant from an extermination squad the other day. she told me that the army is housing specially designed robots called sentinels to destroy mutants and contain the mutant threat, as they call it."
"the sentinels are a product of the watchdog program created by senator robert kelly and his associates."
"then you know about them."
"i have my resources as well."
"what do you intend to do, about them."
"my sources tell me that the watchdog program is only focusing on unregistered mutants. my students are putting the finishing touches on a bunker underneath the school that can house a thousand mutants or more. we are in the process of locating these mutants and moving them into the bunker now."
"can i help you with that project?"
"absolutely, Magnus. the X-men intend to save as many mutants as possible from these extermination squads. i have agents working undercover to keep tabs on the program. as yet, we have not heard of any registered mutants being arrested."
"you have known about this for sometime haven't you Charles?"

"Destiny and Callisto of the Morlock clan informed me of things to come months ago. the morlocks have been working on the bunker ever since."
"well, you can count on the MLO to help as well."
"thank you, Magnus. your people can report to callisto for assignments. just take the elevator to the sub-basement. someone will show you the way from there."


if cats
posted Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:26:27 -0800

if cats have kittens,
do hats have mittens?


if dogs
posted Tue, 25 Nov 2003 10:25:29 -0800

if dogs have pups,
do saucers have cups?

if foxes have cubs,
do showers have tubs?

if dogs have puppies,
do whales have guppies?

2002


my voicemail
posted Mon, 24 Nov 2003 10:56:06 -0800

(214) 752-7621
box 0928
call me. say hi. sweet talk me. leave a message. whatever.




of hillary
posted Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:47:55 -0800

i hear hillary is going to run for president. now thats just what we need, a president with pms and bill for a husband...


our brave new world?
posted Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:32:57 -0800

what does the future hold
for a country with no god?
peace? love? faith? hope?
nope, i think not.
there was a time
when we had no god,
and then we had no law.
it was just a question of
who was faster on the draw.
i'm kinda glad that god came in
and saved us from despair,
but it looks like we are heading back
to that anarchy "right thurr".

2003


Dear God,
posted Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:24:38 -0800

America here. We came here because the King of England wouldnt give us our religious freedom. We trusted you to set us free. We even said so on our money. We based our courts on your commandments, and put them on the courthouse walls. You brought us thru the depression when all we had was you. Our faith in you kept us going, and taught us how to care for each other. Our children grew up on you and learned to respect each other. The crime rate was lower, and everyone got better, then they took prayer out of school, and peace went in the shredder. Now the kids carry guns to school, and they're taking your words off the courthouse walls, and they want to take you off the money, too. We could stop them, but we don't have the balls.
Looking back, we could plainly see, looking back thru history, that when we were with u life was good, but we're a new generation now, that would rather live in "the hood".
We don't need u anymore. We've outgrown you now. Peace and love are old-fashioned, o yeah, and also compassion. So "hasta la vista" God. We're off to sell some crack. We're trying to get away from you, but we'll come crawling back.


in god we trusted
posted Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:07:18 -0800

In God we trusted
that he would show the way.
In God we trusted
that we would find a brighter day.
God led us thru the hard times
with his writings on our wall.
Our judicial system
is based on His law.
If they take away our brass ring,
what will we have to reach for?
A nation with no morals
is a nation with no law.
Jesus freed the colonies
and tamed the wild, wild west.
we gave him so little,
but He gave us His best.
The dogs of hell are growling
at our front door.
Should we let them in,
or should we lock the door?

2003


lost love
posted Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:58:18 -0800

you cant lose something that you never had.
i thought that i had lost your love,
and that made me feel bad.
now that time has passed
i can see more clearly.
you were only using me
altho i loved u dearly

2003


we talk
posted Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:54:20 -0800

we talk about peace on earth
but some dont want to earn it.
we talk about loving the flag
but some want to burn it.
we talk about the land of the free
but some want to take our freedoms away.
we talk about a holy war
as some throw our god away.
our forefathers came here
to have freedom of religion.
i wonder if they were here now,
what would they think of our vision.

2003


so anyway i ----a haiku
posted Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:36:41 -0800

so anyway i
asked the teacher, what is a
haiku, and she told

me it's a poem
with 5 syllables, first line
7 on the next

and 5 on the last
wow who thought that up? and guess
what? it don't have to

rhyme either. so i
asked her if it does not rhyme
is it still a poem?



never give up -----a haiku
posted Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:43:19 -0800

i gave up hope. gave
up on myself because she
left me. stupid move.


counting sheep ----a haiku
posted Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:40:06 -0800

stayed up late last night
playing games and looking for
a reason to live.


dogs and whales ----haiku
posted Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:32:32 -0800

if dogs have puppies
then it stands to reason that
whales could have guppies


5 7 5 ----a haiku
posted Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:28:28 -0800

five seven five goes
the poet in his head. he
counts the words he read.


what is a haiku?
posted Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:23:12 -0800

five syllables here
seven more here and then five
here. japanese rhyme.

----a haiku


don`t cry sweety
posted Thu, 13 Nov 2003 13:09:35 -0800

your mom wont let you leave your room. wont let you come and see me, but don't cry sweety. as long as i'm in your heart youre never alone.
mommy wont let you see me. she dont care that it hurts you too. but as long as i live you are never alone.



zan, the dragon-slayer
posted Thu, 13 Nov 2003 12:45:58 -0800

the great duke zan
was in his land
with a sword in his hand
the sun did shine
a light so fine
it brightened the whole land
the prince of zeth
quite out of breath
rushed into the room
thru pants of strife
his very life
he feared he soon would lose
o mighty zan he strained to say
the king requests your sword today
a dragon roams my father's land
who makes a mouse of every man
my father said at last night's feast
you were the one to destroy the beast
say words no more sir zan thus cried
for my homeland i'd give my life

duke zan was told by zac, his page
dracul of zeth was seen in dage
the prior day where he retired
the king's best men when he breathed fire
so zan and zac tracked down dracul
zan rode a steed and zac a mule
zan donned his shield his sword held high
the beast he swore would surely die
his charger shied from the breath so hot
zan kicked its rib it then did trot
a harder kick
the charger ran
zan's sharpest lance firm in his hand

a gopher hole was in his path
the charger tripped
zan threw the lance
straight and true the lance did fly
as dracul's fire shot thru the sky
and in his heart the lance does rest
thru mighty scales that cover his chest
a single place had been open
as the monster breathed out and in

duke zan today wears a mask
to cover the scars of his greatest task
his face was burned as fire seaped thru
holes in the visor he once could see thru
now the prince is king as fate would give
and blind duke zan
now forgotten does live
people ask, did dragons ever live?
but noble duke zan
no answer does he give
a hero's life is a lonely one,
especially when the work is done



the dark phoenix
posted Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:59:12 -0800

once there was a beautiful bird that was burnt to death,... but it arose from the ashes, wiser, and stronger. with an edge...




a beautiful angel crying in her room
posted Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:57:17 -0800

a beautiful angel crying in her room
she wants to go out with her daddy and go zoom zoom
but mommy wont let her go
no matter how much she cries
she doesnt feel for her
when she sees the pain in her eyes
a cinderella story? no, sadly its all true
mommy doesnt love her the way that i do
she's jealous cause she wants to stay with me
is this the way her life's supposed to be?


2003


the spitfire
posted Fri, 07 Nov 2003 10:54:59 -0800

long range scans proved i was right.
the outpost sent word they were coming.
they were there alright.
as we came in upon em, i could
see the name on her side.
SPITFIRE it said.
she was big and wide.
she had already destroyed the outpost.
she was still firing on it when we arrived.
"shields up," i said from reflex.
"phasers set on high."
we got her captain on screen.
i looked him in the eye.
"you've crossed our border and destroyed 3 outposts,"
i said.
"so what?" he asked, sneering,
and then, i heard him boast.
"your puny starship can't defeat captain blaze."
"surrender quickly," i said.
"or you will die today."
they broke communication, and fired and hit our shields.
i thought of all the people those draconians had killed.
"torpedoes launch," i shouted!
"phasers, open fire!"
by the time the fight was over
there was only dust left from the spitfire.
i called hq.
"she broke the treaty," i said.
"no, they were deserters," the admiral said.
i went to bed that night with a medal for my honor.
but i couldnt sleep, thinking of the families, who lost their sons and daughters.


if she loved me
posted Thu, 06 Nov 2003 11:51:46 -0800

if she loved me
if she loved me, she wouldnt be so mean
if she loved me, the phone wouldnt ring
if she loved me, she wouldnt leave alone
if she loved me, no one would hang up when i answer the phone
if she loved me, she wouldnt have things to hide
if she loved me, she'd stay on my side
if she loved me, she wouldnt lie
if she loved me, she would really try
if she loved me....
if...


jesus never quit on me
posted Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:25:38 -0800

jesus never quit on me
he came to earth on a mission
he came to earth to set us free
he didnt have to do it
but selfish he wouldnt be

oh praise god, jesus never quit on me
he saved me from the lake of fire
i turned away, but he did not
i came back again on bended knee
he could have told me to rot
but praise god, jesus never quit on me


XMEN 2: The Arcade
posted Sat, 01 Nov 2003 13:57:09 -0800

Nate Summers is hanging out at the arcade with his friends. A motorcycle cop enters the arcade. The cop is looking for Nate. Kitty tells him to get out, knowing that it is probably a mutant hunter. The kids go out the back door. Arkade tries to stop the cop. The cop throws him into a corner.
Outside the arcade, Nate and his friends are stopped by robots dressed as cops. They call themselves Sentries. A brutal battle ensues. Arkade gets their attention. The others escape. They turn a corner and Magik takes them home.
Elsewhere, Senator Kelly orders SHIELD to assist with the handling of the mutant threat. SHIELD agents all over the world begin reporting mutant sightings. arrests are made and mutants begin to flow into concentration camps. some mutants run. Sentries are dispatched to fetch them....


it was a cold halloween night...
posted Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:44:46 -0800

it was a cold halloween night outside the castle dracula. the full moon shone on the snow as the wolves were howling in the distance.
adam and becky were looking for a phone as they knocked on the door. the door creaked open but no one was there. adam and becky stepped inside. the candles were all lit. cobwebs hung in the corners, and rats could be heard in the distance.

finish the story.... what happens next?


mating rituals of the praying mantis
posted Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:47:38 -0800

The male praying mantis cannot
copulate while its head is
attached
to its body. The female initiates
sex by ripping the male's head off.
glad i'm not a mantis.



never alone
posted Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:25:38 -0800

he dreamed he was walking with god on the shore
he looked back and saw prints in the sand
sometimes he saw 2 and sometimes he saw 1
and he started to misunderstand

never alone, never alone
with jesus youre never alone

the lord told him, "yes, i was walking with you. when you only see one print don't moan. when you only saw one i was carrying you. all the time, you were never alone."

july 1994


XMEN: the Battle at Hulkbusters
posted Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:04:58 -0800

Magneto and the Brotherhood of Mutants attacked the Hulkbuster Base to destroy the mutant hunting Sentinels there. the base goes to red alert and the army opens fire on the Brotherhood. The Sentinels attack too.

Magneto crushes some of the Sentinels by slamming them into each other with a wave of his hand. Polaris does the same. Juggernaut smashes them by hand. then a tank turns on Juggernaut, and Juggernaut smashes the tank. Sentinels fire on every mutant in sight. The General sends for backup, realizing that the mutants may get in.

As the Brotherhood gets closer to the base, energy rays shoot out from the Sentinels eyes, knocking some of the mutants back. The force beams push the mutants back until Magneto tells them to retreat.

then the mutants all leave together, leaving behind only their slain brothers. the Hulkbuster Base goes to yellow alert. the general sighs. the Sentinels have won, for now.


alone
posted Mon, 27 Oct 2003 11:30:32 -0800

and so i'm alone again
leaning on friends that are mere masks
of mine enemies
and they smile at me and pat me on the back
concealing their cold pointy daggers
and i fall asleep and i dream
and the sky falls in
and it hits me on the head
i bleed
and still i'm alone
and i'm cold
and i light a fire
and i burn my arm tho flesh is gone
and only tendons and muscle
are left beside bone
and my arms fall off
and still i'm alone
and the storm comes
and it carries away my tent
and the rains come and soak my clothes
and the flood comes and washes away my food
and still i'm alone
and i walk
and a pterodactyl flies by
and it steals me and takes me home
and it stuffs me between 3 eggs
and the eggs crack
and the hungry nestlings tear off my legs
and still i'm alone
and the clouds grow dark
and the rains give me chills
and i sneeze
and i have double pneumonia
and still i'm alone
and the thunder roars
and the lightning paints streaks across the heavens
and it strikes a tree
and disintegrates it
and it lashes out at me
and still i'm alone
and i'm away and i can see the ground below me
and i can see the tree stub smoldering
and i can see me lying on the ground
and still i'm alone
and i wake with a start in a cold sweat
and the room is dark
and i'm cold
and i'm scared
and i'm alone
and i lift myself up
and dust myself off
and i take a deep breath
and stand tall
and i walk proud
knowing i will face life's challenges
alone
and i sigh
and i tackle life's challenges
and i win...
alone



Delete this and put your title here.
posted Mon, 27 Oct 2003 10:44:55 -0800

or put it here... whatever! i don't care one way or the other!


I am the fuse box dwarf!
posted Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:21:07 -0700

huh???? whats a fuse box dwarf? is that the guy that keeps making my fuses blow???


Subject... title... summary... whatever.
posted Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:17:45 -0700

yeah, one of those days again...


Put something clever here.
posted Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:17:00 -0700

but i cant do clever mr title inventor sir.


Type something interesting here
posted Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:15:39 -0700

then here. see how easy that was?


This is where your subject goes.
posted Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:14:56 -0700

this is where your entry goes. any questions?


Delete me.
posted Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:14:20 -0700

wait a minute, my ex is trying to do that! LOL


Delete this and put your title here.
posted Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:08:46 -0700

if i delete it whats the use in putting a title? LOL


will you miss me?
posted Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:07:02 -0700

will you miss my long-winded entries once my pro access runs out and they cut most of my work out?


hey mr.publisher
posted Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:04:08 -0700

hey mr. publisher, whats it like to drive a rolls?
i make 5 an hour, and cant even buy new clothes.
teacher's wrote again, wants more money for the school,
and gas keeps going up so i cant run the car on full.
just got the cable bill. thats another 40 bucks.
i've gone paycheck to paycheck, but i'm running out of luck.
the car sometimes wont start and if it does, it will not run.
i have to hold the gas when i stop, or my else my drive is done.


bad joke day
posted Tue, 21 Oct 2003 18:58:05 -0700

whats the difference between a woman and a light bulb?
you can unscrew a light bulb.


root 4 jackson
posted Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:37:30 -0700

the gnarled roots were very unusual; jackson had never seen anything like them. they were packed in a wooden box imprinted with foreign names. it was odd that they should be left in the alley.
reaching down, jackson touched one of them; he then picked it up. it was much heavier and softer than he expected. in fact, it felt a little like dead flesh. he smoothed its bumps and ridges with his thumb; then he put it back and felt vaguely uneasy. its sweet odor was strange and unfamiliar to him. he wondered why the roots had been left in the deserted alley.
his mouth felt dry as he reached into the box again, and he picked up another one; it was smaller. it too was pulpy, and it had the same pungent smell. using a handkerchief, he wrapped up the root, and he put it in his windbreaker. he glanced over his shoulder as he did this, because he suddenly had a strong, unmistakable feeling he was being watched.
when he gothome, he put the root in his bedroom. he went into the living room; he wanted to grab a drink from the kitchen refrigerator. suddenly, a blinding light shone through the window. a dark shape appeared in it, and jackson felt as tho his head was held in a giant hand. the light died down, and the shape became visible.
it had the same unfamiliar odor coming from it, and its skin was the same as the roots'. it raised its odd arm and pointed its twig-like finger at jackson. jackson could not move. tho he could still use his senses. five creatures, nearly the same size as the first, came from jackson's bedroom.
"daddy," said one, who moved beside the creature. the others followed it, and then the creature lowered his arm after listening to their senseless chatter.
"thank you," said the father, "for taking care of my sons." he held up the box. "our spaceship was stranded on your planet, and the children were ready to leave the larval stage and sprout from their egg when i left to find food. i left their mother in charge of them, but she was afraid of your enormous size, so she didnt attack you. i will take care to scold her for not telling you of our dilemma."
he then was engulfed, with his sons, intothe light again, and they disappeared with it.
jackson decided to tell no one of this, yet he did not feel it was over. he saw a seventh creature appear at the door, and he laughed when it asked to "phone home?"




Clubbing on Elm Street
posted Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:13:23 -0700

it was a starry night that halloween. bert and ernie and elmo were leaving sesame street to check out a new club down on elm street. as they approached the door, a rope was hanging from the rooftop. ernie pulled the rope and a bell rang loudly. Lurch opened the door.
"you rang?" he asked. inside the club, the disco lights were flashing and all the stars of stage and screen, were shaking their booties. cousin it was dancing with carrie, and cartman was trying to hit on cousin ophelia.
kenny said something to wednesday addams and she stabbed him. he fell down instantly and died.
"o my god," someone shouted! "she killed kenny!"
"that bastard," someone said.
cartman whispered something in ophelia's ear, and went flying across the room.
elmo was seen in the corner, being tickled by the thing.
regan floated her bed across the dance floor, grinning devilishly.
michael came in and started killing all the non-virgins. then he came to kenny, and stabbed him.
kenny died.
"o my god," someone shouted! "he killed kenny!"
"that bastard," someone said.
michael turned around to look for non-virgins. then kenny jumped up and killed michael.
michael fell down like a brick and died.
"o my god," someone shouted! "he killed michael!"
"that bastard," someone said.
then michael sat up and killed kenny.
"o my god," someone shouted! "he killed kenny!"
"that bastard," someone said.
then kenny sat up and killed michael.
michael fell down like a brick and died.
"o my god," someone shouted! "he killed michael!"
"that bastard," someone said.
then michael sat up and killed kenny.
"o my god," someone shouted! "he killed kenny!"
"that bastard," someone said.
this went on for a couple of hours non-stop and people started to get bored with it and started dancing.
eventually, kenny and michael became best friends.
elsewhere, the ninja turtles and april were dirty dancing. suddenly, the foot clan surrounded them and chuck norris and jackie chan jumped in the circle.
"we havent been in a fight all day. can we join you?" asked chuck.
"well ok," said raphael. graphic violence followed.
elsewhere in the club, big bird was seen trying to teach forrest gump his ABC's. barney tried to help, but neither was having much luck.
elsewhere, gomez addams was seen kissing morticia's arm. oscar the grouch was seen raiding the trash can, and oprah was seen raiding the fridge. baby bop and linus were fighting over a blanket. anna nicole smith was seen talking to jimmy swaggart. doctor octopus asked carrie to dance. they stepped out on the floor and started dancing. doc oc placed a tentacle on carrie's back. an evil grin crossed his face, and he lowered his arm. doc oc was never seen again.


all alone for xmas
posted Tue, 14 Oct 2003 10:51:42 -0700

all day i do my shopping- it happens every year- all night i mope around the house and wish that u were here- while u have fun with all your friends and never think of me- i stay at home all alone and dream how it should be
dont leave me all alone for xmas- cause i'll be missing u- it just wont be christmassy without me holding u- dont leave me on my own for christmas- i need u in my arms- dont need no toys- my xmas joys- are u and all your charms
i need to know if someone cares- if u do call me please- tho xmas is a happy time- its not happy for me-
remember all the ones u love- this xmas time of year- a word or 2 they get from u- could keep your loved ones near

1985


when u love some 1
posted Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:05:22 -0700

when you love someone
they dont have to be rich
when you love someone
u dont drop em in a ditch
when you love someone
u make compromises
when you love someone
passion always rises
when you love someone
they dont have 2 b tough
when you love someone
once is not enough
when you love someone
u like to be alone with them
when you love someone
you'll always come right back to them





how do u write a country song?
posted Sat, 11 Oct 2003 13:24:21 -0700

how do u write a country song?
1 that every 1 will sing along?

u gotta write about your horse or truck
or how your gal left with some dumb schmuck


if i could say
posted Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:58:28 -0700

if i could say what i wanted to say
i'd say it everyday
but u dont have to worry anyway
for i'm not sure how to say it
but if i could say what i wanted to say
i'd say it in this way
the thing that i'd say
in my own lil way is
thank u 4 being a friend today!





dreams
posted Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:57:45 -0700

heroes
big and strong
everyone admires them
dreams of being one
actors
living in a dreamworld
who doesnt want to be one?
spies
james bond
today's fbi
c'est la vie
stuntmen
hooper
the fall guy
there's where the money is!
pilots
world-round travel
the excitement
the adventure
the wild blue yonder
what is life
without dreams?



your true colors
posted Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:01:38 -0700

your true colors keep shining thru.
tho you try to hide them, u know its true.
u dont love me tho u say u do.
you lied to me and now we're both blue.




when i look at u
posted Thu, 09 Oct 2003 14:00:22 -0700


when i look at you i see the sky. i see the stars twinkling in the nite deep in your eyes. and i see moonlight shining all around you and i thank heaven that i found you

when im touching you, i feel alive. i feel joy in my heart rising up inside. i feel passion floating all around me. it surrounds me as if to drown me.

No comments:

Post a Comment